| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sverdlovsk in July is somewhat warm at 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 80.7mm (3.2in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 16:20 long and the longest day is 17:44 long with an average length of 17:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Sverdlovsk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sverdlovsk, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sverdlovsk:
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 697.9 kms (433.7 miles) NNW
- Syktyvkar, Russia - 775.4 kms (481.8 miles) NW
- Ivdel', Russia - 428.2 kms (266.1 miles) N
- Cerdyn', Russia - 462.5 kms (287.4 miles) NNW
- Kirov, Russia - 683.2 kms (424.6 miles) WNW
- Biser, Russia - 215.1 kms (133.7 miles) NNW
- Perm, Russia - 293.7 kms (182.5 miles) WNW
- Yekaterinburg, Russia - 3.7 kms (2.3 miles) S
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 175 kms (108.7 miles) W
- Kazan, Russia - 714.9 kms (444.2 miles) W
- Ufa, Russia - 382.7 kms (237.8 miles) SW
- Kujbysev/ Bezencuk, Russia - 754.3 kms (468.7 miles) WSW
- Krasnojarsk, Russia - 543.4 kms (337.7 miles) S
- Orenburg, Russia - 675.5 kms (419.7 miles) SW